24 June 2012

List of 30: 01. List 20 random facts about yourself.


List of 30

1. I am from Albuquerque, New Mexico born and raised, and I currently live in Cheney, WA.

2. I am an avid drinker of coffee and tea. I also love wine and beer. 

3. A lot of the bands I listen to are indie and not as well known. I find they have smaller egos, which evidently leads to better music.

4. Riley and I love most sports. ESPN is the default channel for our apartment. I don't care for the NFL or NBA much, though. I prefer college sports, baseball, rugby and soccer.

5. I've been with Riley for almost 3 1/2 years now. We met at a random house party and have got along ever since.

6. My heart's biggest desire is to be a mother.

7. My heart's second biggest desire is to travel the world.

8. I've been through a lot of pain and loss in my life, but it's made me a better person.

9. Riley and I don't live like regular 20-something's. We have a lot of luxuries thanks to his family.

10. My favorite color is pink. I have a lot of pink things: scooter ("moped"), computer, chair, phone case, teacup, bags, backpack, luggage, etc.

11. I love fine art and the performing arts. I'm also a huge history buff (just another reason why I love Europe).

12. I am a member of Alpha Omicron Pi Women's Fraternity {pause for snaps}. It's a fantastic organization. We support this and you should too.

13. As a result of being an AOII, I absolutely love pandas. I peek at this every morning to brighten my day.

14. I've collected playing cards since I was 5. I've had 54 decks at the highest, but due to lack of use and space to store them, I donated most of them and kept the best.

15. I speak conversational German and Spanish and I'm still learning French and American Sign Language. I firmly believe anyone can speak a language if they are committed enough (and without spending a lot of money on courses and software). Read this and this if you're interested.

16. I am obsessed with Disney. I don't have many big flaming signs that I'm a Disney fan anymore (posters, shirts, bags, etc), but you'll find a "hidden Mickey" in a few places if you look hard enough (try the movie shelf in our apartment).

17. I'd rather support a charity or philanthrophy than buy something for myself. 

18. I've been a reader since I was 4 and haven't really stopped since. As a result, I know about a lot of things because when I have a question...I google it and find out what the answer is. Knowledge is power people...READ.

19. I have two all time favorite books: Peter Pan (by J. M. Barrie) and The Little Prince (by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry) 

20. My favorite band is The Smashing Pumpkins. Billy Corgan writes pure poetry. I also like Fleet Foxes, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and Sara Barielles.



post signature

1 comment:

Emma Frances said...

I love this list! There are so many random things I didn't know about you! :)