14 June 2012

New Content

First off:
I really need to get back into the blogging world. I'm sorry, dear readers, whoever you are, that I kind of abandoned you.

So.

I declare that I shall write at least once a week. I think I can commit to that for now.

I'm thinking of changing things up around here. Maybe a more simplistic sophisticated feel would kickstart me into blogging more.


Let me know what you think of the new look!

Other than that, I need to find new material to blog on. This blog started as a record of my daily life and, honestly, my life isn't that interesting. Lately, my life consists of work, AOII advising (now done since summer has started), and spending time with Riley (usually in front of the TV).

Not too exciting. I don't have kids or even fur-babies so my life is as interesting as a dead goldfish.

So I'm going to blog about:


  • What I want for the future. 
  • Cool things I find online.
  • Maybe my past (I like to leave that can of worms alone)
  • My thoughts on current issues
  • My language progress
  • Reviews on things I find interesting (or uninteresting)
I'll still update you on super cool things I do on the irregular so this blog doesn't get too exciting. :)

As for an update:


Riley and I went to see Mary Poppins on Broadway! Whoohoo! Tickets weren't too bad for Terrace seating and we were centered so they were great. (Though, I did want to slap the little girl and her mother behind me because they wouldn't stop talking).

View down to the lobby


The acting, dancing, and singing were fantastic. Better than I've ever seen before -- which is saying something because I've been to a ton of performing art productions. Guess that's why Broadway has it's prestige though!!

I got off work 2 hours early today, which is great and I probably won't miss the money I would've made. As I write this, I'm at home watching Spain kick Ireland in the balls in the Euro Cup. 

It's kind of a personal match between me and Riley since he's Irish and I'm Spanish (genetically anyway). So I'm pretty thrilled to have Spain -- the World Cup champions -- still dominating (even Torres has made a goal!)

I believe the Globe and Mail said "It's like Muhammad Ali fighting a dwarf". Wouldn't it be more accurate to say a matador fighting a leprechaun?









post signature

1 comment:

Caty said...

Well, welcome back to the blogging world!!! :-) Now I get to stalk yours ;-) HAHAHAHA!