07 January 2013

AOII Leadership Academy

For those of you part of the Greek community, I have some excellent news....

Photobucket

I'm going to Nashville for an AOII conference!! More to come on this later, but I'll visit our international headquarters and network with hundreds of collegians and advisers and attend workshops regarding membership recruitment.

I'm extremely excited, as this is a huge deal. It's the equivalent of visiting the White House of our organization.

I'll be there the first weekend of Februrary and will be going with two collegians of the chapter I advise. I can't wait!

post signature

2 comments:

blogger said...

loosing 50 ponds in 5 five months is not health, checkout my blog at
http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/08/romantic-words.html
feel free to leave a comment

Unknown said...

Steve,
Thank you for your concern over my health. While it may not be healthy for most to lose 50 lbs in 5 months, I was closely monitored by a doctor, and did it with a healthy diet and rigorous exercise :o) Nice blog. Thank you for reading mine.

-- Zoë