25 January 2013

Five Words Friday: Week Four




Growing up I always kept a journal. I had memory problems as a kid and it was the best way to remind myself of events that occurred.

Since I'd rather spend my time doing other things than devote and prioritize writing a daily record in a journal, I decided to summarize my day in only five words for 2013.

Every Friday, I'll post what I wrote down for Saturday through Friday.

This is Five Words Friday

Saturday, 19 January: Switched at Birth super marathon

Sunday, 20 January: Day I deleted my Facebook

Monday, 21 January: I "flew" a plane today 

Tuesday, 22 January: There's no place like home

Wednesday, 23 January: Exploring around the Old Town

Thursday, 24 January: Back to the familiar unfamiliar

Friday, 25 January: I really need to de-stress


How was your week?

post signature

No comments: