04 January 2013

Five Words Friday: Week One


Growing up I always kept a journal. I had memory problems as a kid and it was the best way to remind myself of events that occurred.

Since I'd rather spend my time doing other things than devote and prioritize writing a daily record in a journal, I decided to summarize my day in only five words for 2013.

Every Friday, I'll post what I wrote down for Saturday through Friday.

This is Five Words Friday

Saturday, Sunday, Monday: skipped since it was still 2012

Tuesday, 01 January: frustrating, productive, quiet, hopeful, empowering

Wednesday, 02 January: Don't go grocery shopping HUNGRY

Thursday, 03 January: Push yourself. It's worth it.

Friday, 04 January: Migraine induced morning of hell.


How was your week?

post signature

No comments: