18 January 2013

Five Words Friday: Week Three



Growing up I always kept a journal. I had memory problems as a kid and it was the best way to remind myself of events that occurred.

Since I'd rather spend my time doing other things than devote and prioritize writing a daily record in a journal, I decided to summarize my day in only five words for 2013.

Every Friday, I'll post what I wrote down for Saturday through Friday.

This is Five Words Friday

Saturday, 12 January: Already heartbroken for the year

Sunday, 13 January: Hustle, bustle, work and meetings

Monday, 14 January: Glad the university's starting again 

Tuesday, 15 January: Cancelled plans; bike on ice

Wednesday, 16 January: SIX hours studying at Starbucks

Thursday, 17 January: Migraine, cravings, 15 hour sleep

Friday, 18 January: My Fridays are my Mondays...


How was your week?

post signature

No comments: