11 January 2013

Five Words Friday: Week Two


Growing up I always kept a journal. I had memory problems as a kid and it was the best way to remind myself of events that occurred.

Since I'd rather spend my time doing other things than devote and prioritize writing a daily record in a journal, I decided to summarize my day in only five words for 2013.

Every Friday, I'll post what I wrote down for Saturday through Friday.

This is Five Words Friday

Saturday, 05 January: Bicycle, slush, work, payday, coffee :o)

Sunday, 06 January: Can't wait for some HOCKEY

Monday, 07 January: What's all this white stuff? 

Tuesday, 08 January: Day I forgot to eat...

Wednesday, 09 January: Is it nap time yet?

Thursday, 10 January: Lazy day, regret it tomorrow

Friday, 11 January: Laundry day, surprise date night


How was your week?

post signature

4 comments:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

Very creative! I have way too many posts that would be like January 10ths.

Tiffy Diamond said...

This is really a great idea. I always start journals and never finish them because life takes over. This is a really easy way to stay connected when there's not a lot of time to write out everything.

xo
Tiffy
www.CuteLA.com

Unknown said...

love your blog and your absoulty beautiful ! and with saying tht i award you with the libster award you can check it out on my blog
http://hello-gutentag.blogspot.ca/2013/01/leibster-award-take-2.html

Jenn xo

emi said...

love this 5 words friday idea!
your blog is TOO CUTE!
new follower! XO
chaseandem.blogspot.com