10 February 2013

Liebster Award No. 3

Amy at Life's a Trip Worth Taking nominated me for my third Liebster Award!

Read about my other two nominations [here] & [here]
Amy is a very talented blogger and she recognized some other great blogs besides mine, so be sure to check her blog out.

 
Since every Liebster Award nomination comes with a different set of questions, here are the ones Amy asked me:
1. What was your favorite fairytale as a child?
I believe fairytales keep us young, so my favorite is still Peter Pan (with Little Red Riding Hood as a close second). What, you thought it was going to be a princess story? There's too many amazing ones to choose (though The Frog Prince & Sleeping Beauty are my top two faves)
2. What do you enjoy doing on a rainy Sunday afternoon?
Anytime it rains, I love reading while listening to some light music and sitting on a porch or by a window. Unfortunately, I work most Sunday mornings, and during the school year, I have meetings to attend for AOII. So I usually can't do that.
3. How many different towns have you lived in and which one was your favorite?
I've lived in Albuquerque, NM; Flagstaff, AZ; and Cheney, WA. I love different parts of each, but Flagstaff is my favorite so far.

4. Short hair or long hair?
On me? I like my hair long. On a guy, I like it short.

5. Are you a morning person?
Not even a little bit. I need coffee if I'm going to be up before noon. I'm trying to get better though...

6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Europe. East & West.  

7. Dog or cat?
I prefer dogs, but I love cats too.

8. What was your first job?
Themepark garbage duty. Gross.

9. What is your favorite recipe?
I love making Mexican Pie and Vegetarian Enchilada Casserole. Yum.

10.  Winter or summer?
Definitely depends on where I am and if there is heat/air conditioning. I like summer when I have a/c...a "real" winter is great during Christmas time but I don't care for it afterward. Can we move Christmas to January so we can get through the rest of winter?
11. When did you begin blogging and why?
I started blogging after a fire happened in my college apartment and I had to live elsewhere while it was being remodeled. I decided to blog about it. The blog was pretty awful….Life as told by Zoë started a few months after the start of a new chapter in my life and when I started growing as a person.

post signature

2 comments:

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

I found you through iblogforme! Love your site! I was born and raised in Las Cruces! Small world! Can't wait to read more!

Lauren
www.lifelovelauren.com

Anonymous said...

Dang girl! You and all those Liebster Awards! Keep it up!


Abby
notsosimplyabby.blogspot.com