29 March 2013

Five Word Friday: Week Thirteen





Growing up I always kept a journal. I had memory problems as a kid and it was the best way to remind myself of events that occurred.

Since I'd rather spend my time doing other things than devote and prioritize writing a daily record in a journal, I decided to summarize my day in only five words for 2013. 


Every Friday, I'll post what I wrote down for Saturday through Friday.


Week Thirteen


Saturday, 23 March:  Food poisoning...what happened today? 


Sunday, 24 March: Good day at the farm

Monday, 25 March: Major cash saved this month

Tuesday, 26 March: Last day on the farm.



Wednesday, 27 March: Lean mean towel folding machine.

Thursday, 28 March: Teenage girl...teenage girls everywhere...



Friday, 29 March: Scooter out. Yep, it's spring.



How was your week?


post signature

No comments: