22 March 2013

Five Word Friday: Weeks Eleven and Twelve




Growing up I always kept a journal. I had memory problems as a kid and it was the best way to remind myself of events that occurred.

Since I'd rather spend my time doing other things than devote and prioritize writing a daily record in a journal, I decided to summarize my day in only five words for 2013. 


Every Friday, I'll post what I wrote down for Saturday through Friday.

**As of Week Eleven, I will include pictures and links to accompany the five words.**

Week Eleven


Saturday, 9 March: Life: Earth's Most Spectacular Show

 Sunday, 10 March: "The pavement shines like silver"

Monday, 11 March: Let the long day begin

Tuesday, 12 March: Fun day with Miss Tanya!








Wednesday, 13 March: One score & three years.


Thursday, 14 March: Long day away from home

Friday, 15 March: Coffee dates <3 Cheney local shopping.






Week Twelve

Saturday, 16 March: New Mexico: Mountain West Champs!!

 Sunday, 17 March: Lá Fhéile Pádraig sona daoibh! (Gaelic for Happy St. Patrick's Day)

Monday, 18 March: Bad case of the Mondays

Tuesday, 19 March: Where'd this energy come from??

Wednesday, 20 March: Don't hurricanes belong in Florida?

Thursday, 21 March: Crazy busy night; heartbroken Zoë

Friday, 22 March: Zoë Romero on a farm





How was your week?

post signature

No comments: