03 March 2013

Mental process while shopping online



I have a definite love/hate with online shopping.

Love: it's convenient. I can get amazing new things, typically on sale, and not have to get dressed or shoo away pesky sales associates trying to sell me the most expensive thing in the store.

Hate: I can't trust the models, sizes, and material descriptions. Typically the model has half my curves and is twice as tall. Which means everything fits differently and it's usually easier to try it on in the store before I buy, because I'm the worst person in the world when it comes to taking things to the tailor or back to the store to exchange.



*On Pinterest* Ooh I love that dress  *click*

[Polyvore: $298]

Uh...yeah that's a flight home for me. *goes to Amazon dresses section*

Hmm, can I pull off orange?

Dear god, why are all these dresses still over $100?

*goes to H&M*

I do need a skirt...

Gray pencil skirt for $10 with free shipping?!?

...and they don't have my size. :o\

Could I fit into a size lower? *click* [size descriptions]

I need to work out.

Right, dresses. Focus Zoe.

So many options! Oh I like that one. AND it's on sale! *click*

Hmm..pink striped or green striped?

Green is out of stock in my size. BUT SCORE pink is in stock, IN my size!

Pink never fails me.

Wait, what does that say?

"Some items run approximately half-size larger than others"
HALF-SIZE LARGER THAN FOREVER 21 ITEMS
ITEMS RUN APPROXIMATELY A HALF-SIZE LARGER THAN FOREVER 21 ITEMS - See more at: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=dress&ProductID=2080667322&VariantID=#sthash.gyao8kEt.dpuf
ITEMS RUN APPROXIMATELY A HALF-SIZE LARGER THAN FOREVER 21 ITEMS - See more at: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=dress&ProductID=2080667322&VariantID=#sthash.gyao8kEt.dpuf"

You've got to be kidding me. Screw it, I'm going to bed.

*Exit window*



post signature

No comments: