31 March 2013

Never Say Never



I really need to stop saying the word "never".

Because I really don't know where my life will lead & with all the growth and changes that occur within myself and in my environments around me, I really don't know what's going to happen.

Riley and I have been talking about our future. We've been planning on moving to Denver, but with the job market being so competitive in his field there, it looks like we'll have to look elsewhere.

Since it's not set in stone, I'll refrain from mentioning the exact place we're currently thinking as our No. 1 (feel free to guess though). No cheating if I've already told some of you.

But even though I said I'd never live in this place, the pros outweigh the cons by a landslide & I'm pretty excited about what late 2014 has in store for us.





post signature

No comments: